Who doesn’t like tumbling and rolling down the mountains? If you are adventurous and daring, then you must have been through the unusual sporting activity Zorbing, or at least have dreamt of being in that sizable inflatable plastic ball once. This exhilarating activity is a unique form of exercise as you roll yourself in a giant inflatable ball, careening down the hill by defying gravity. Swaying in this fun-packed all at the faster speed smashes down all your fears, and you find yourself like a big champ. Well, if you are in America, then you have some luck because Outdoor Gravity Park Pigeon Forge offers this thrilling, fun activity to roll and explore the park’s beauty, long tracks, and the Great Smoky Mountains in a new yet safe style.
Want to know more about Zorbing and Outdoor Gravity Park? Walk through this article; we have unraveled many awe-inspiring facts about this activity.
How Spectacular Is Outdoor Gravity Park: An Overview
The recreational Gravity Park was established in 1993, during the spring; delightfully, it’s been around 30 years that this mighty park has been providing never-ending fun activities to visitors. The Outdoor Gravity Park offers tremendous opportunities to experience, including spectacular events, rip-roaring games, and extreme rides; in addition to these exciting activities, this park also offers the most stunning and worth-trying iconic adventure, Zorbing. Since Gravity park owns different tracks, zig-zag courses, and downhill paths, it is a fantastic spot for this life-living adventure, Zorbing. So everybody can slip, slide, and cheer to have endless fun!
With 70 to 75-80 kg weight and a volume of 13 to 14 m, this ball bounces and has site perches from the top of the foothill to give the heavenly experience to riders. When this sphere ball rolls, the passengers’ world flips upside down, giving them a sizzling feeling of watching the earth rotate and revolve. However, it makes riders perplexed whether the ball is rolling up and down or they are spinning around.
All About Zorbing
When you come to the outdoor Gravity park, you might get confused about Zorbing. Maybe, many questions hit your mind to increase curiosity and ambiguities; the following information will reduce all your muddles and prepare you beforehand.
Types Of Zorbing
Following are some basic types of Zorbing:
Extreme Zig Zag
In this type, the Zorb gushes a higher form of the ZigZag course, and most try to attempt it solo. This Zorbing type is not designed for faint-hearted people.
The Fast Track Zorbing courses are designed for three people who join to experience the ride. It is ideal for those looking for a thrilling ride with their friends and family.
This type of ride combines the twists and turns of a zig-zag on the fast tracks and is considered the most challenging type of Zorbing.
The Superman Dive Zorbing
In this activity of Zorbing, passengers jump into an orb full of water without tumbling down the hill. Passengers prefer to add cool water in the summer season and hot water inside the ball in the winter season to double the fun.
Tips To Consider Before Going For Zorbing
- Bring a swimsuit and towel
- A kid must be five years old
- Be there before 11:30 am or after 3:30 pm
- Avoid peak hours and busy summer seasons
- The riders’ weight should not exceed over 260 pounds
How Do You Pick A Zorb Ball?
The first thing that will hit your mind is the choice of Zorb. Think about the size of a ball, material, diameter, etc. To develop complete insight – dig out the following information:
- Firstly, the material of the ball matters. Most balls are made of PVC, PU, and TPU; the user can choose the ball with the consent of the instructor.
- Secondly, there are a variety of colors – you can select the color according to your personality or choice.
- Thirdly, Zorb balls are different in diameter. Choose the best one that is appropriately designed for your height and weight.
- Finally, consider the weight limit. If you are looking for a lighter-weight ball, look at something with a lower limit on the ball and how much space the ball takes up. Some people may like smaller balls because they want less space in a ball. Some people prefer more giant balls for their exercise needs!
Note: Don’t panic – instructors are always available to help you in all this process!
Tips For Staying Safe While Zorbing
Instructions keep you safe while Zorbing and allow you to enjoy the activity at a high level. Here are some safety tips:
- Read the safety guidelines carefully.
- Always keep an eye on your children.
- Wear a comfortable and informal dress
- Stay hydrated by drinking enough water.
- Avoid eating a heavy meal before Zorbing.
- Make sure that the zorbing area is without obstacles.
- Take frequent breaks and put ultimate focus on your body.
How Much Does It Take To Go Zorbing?
Although the entrance to this fun-filled park is free, the outdoor gravity park prices are based on deals and offers presented by different companies. As far as Zorbing is concerned, the number of rolls you want and the players who want to be on smushy outdoor gravity park rides would decide the price.
Typically, the Zorbing price plan goes in the following way:
- The cost starts from $24, worth only one rolling on one track.
- If, in any case, you want to purchase more rolls on the track, you will get a kind of price discount, and the next round on the track would cost you around $17-19.
- If three people want to experience the Zorbing at once, they are supposed to pay around $51, and each additional roll costs around $19 per person.
The company also issues various user-friendly guidelines and policies to ensure the rider’s safety. By following these designed policies, the activity’s worth and the riders’ fun increase several folds.
Perks Of Zorbing At Outdoor Gravity Park In Pigeon Forge
Zorbing is an outstanding opportunity for entertainment, and meanwhile, it is an ultra-unique way of exercise. If you choose Zorbing in Pigeon Forge, a lot of the fun is waiting to welcome you, such as:
- You get a chance to enjoy beautiful sights along with this activity
- The sloped ground boosts your confidence
- Muscles become strong
- Increases your control of objects and precision
- Endurance level magically boosts up, and the balance increases in your body
- Boosts creativity and develops motor and analytic skills
Gravity Park is also a great option if you want some other challenging games than Zorbing.
Guidelines To Make Zorbing Hassle-Free
The crazy adrenaline-stimulating zorb slides from the hills and rolls with swirly water, making riders super excited and insane. Regardless of how daring the visitors are yet, they need to follow some safety measures beforehand to enjoy this activity in an absolute sense.
Below are the detailed instructions that you can explore to make this recreational activity smoother and lifetime memorable.
Remember – the handles of these inflatable water balls are only used for holding and operating purposes but not to lurk or hang.
When you want to unpack and open the ball, just use the proper tool to avoid any inconvenience. Always try to be careful and vigilant while dealing with this expensive yet a-kind-of fragile stuff. Never drag or push the ball in the exposition; that may create the risk of friction.
Just unfold it cautiously!
Warning: If you are a beginner, don’t attempt to open it on your own. Wait for aid or operators that come to help you!
The ball can be inflated via the return valve located in the panels of the Zorb ball. The inflation process depends on the ball’s size; as the Zorb will reach its required size, get ready, it is your time to onboard it.
3: Weight And Temperature
Ideally, the Zorb temperature must be 14 degrees and shouldn’t go down from 11 degrees. There is not any specific restriction or limitation for a person’s height, but the weight limit is around 260 lb weight limit.
- Any competent and confident person can operate the Zorb, but if you are a beginner, don’t hesitate to take the help of the company guides and pros.
Taking any deal of the Outdoor Gravity Park is enough to take your fun to the skies, but strictly following the instructions is necessary. So if you are audacious and enthusiastic, feel happy because this park has everything for you, particularly Zorbing – the best way to defeat all your fears!
Litso Is Your Best Buddy To Fly To Outdoor Gravity Park Pigeon Forge For Zorbing
Traveling with Litso is fun and comfortable – you get safe flying at an affordable price. So if you want to fly to the USA or New Zealand to enjoy Zorbing, rely on Litso Travel and Tour Company. Along with Outdoor Gravity Park in Pigeon Forge, you will also get to visit different eye-catching tourist spots in the USA.
Also Read: THE EPIC BUNGEE JUMPING PLACES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The Key Takeaway
Being in the outdoor Gravity Park in Pigeon Forge is an excellent experience as it helps you witness a world-famous activity, Zorbing, in safe hands. You will be supervised by trained staff who will appropriately guide you and then let you be in the Zorb to have a next-level experience. Undoubtedly, it is an infinity of fun and one of the most adventurous activities because controlling the Zorb is not as challenging as it seems. After trying it once, I am sure you will be urged to have more rolls. So what are you waiting for? Click on this link, contact Litso Traveling and Tours’ Customer service agents and spend this spring at Outdoor Gravity Park.